The Demigod's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settling down.

Go down

Settling down. Empty Settling down.

Post by Mike Willow Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Colin sat down on his messy bunk in the Hermes cabin. It was a lot to take in. He was new at camp half-blood, and was still dazed from all the new experiences. His whole reality had been turned upside down. Yet this was no dream. It was 100% real. Colin could tell because dreams don't hurt. He hoped someone else would come in, though, for he was bored out of his mind. Anything to keep his brain preoccupied from this new world.

((Museless. Hey, first post!))

Mike Willow

Back to top Go down

Settling down. Empty Re: Settling down.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Selene was bored, she wasn't sure what to do. If boredom could kill, she would be dead over and over again. Selene stepped out of the Zeus cabin and walked towards the Hermes cabin. She had heard that some newbies were here and she loved to greet them. Selene kick some stones out fo the way and stepped up to the door of cabin 11. She opened the big wooden door. As it squeaked open, Selene peered her head around the door. "Hello, anyone there?" She asked as she stepped into the cabin. There she saw a boy, about the same age as her unpacking his things. Yep, he's new. Selene smiled her cresent moon smile and walked towards the boy. "Hey I'm Selene, you're new here aren't you? It's nice to meet you. And you are?" Selene smiled as her green eyes twinkled in the sunlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Willow Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

A girl around the same age as Mike walked in through the door of cabin eleven. She walked over and smiled, "Hey I'm Selene, you're new here aren't you? It's nice to meet you. And you are?", she said rather quickly, "Hey Selene, yeah I'm new. My name is Mike, nice to meet you" He held out his hand for her to shake, "Neat name, I've never heard it before, Selene" He said, half to himself. "So is all this real" He asked. He already knew the answer, but he wanted to make conversation and get to know Selene better. She seemed nice.

Mike Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Selene smiled, everyone mentioned that they had never heard of the name Selene before. It made Selene feel happy that she was original in a way. Selene smiled at the boy. He introduced himself as Mike. It was a cool name and it made Selene think. She didn't know why but it just did. "Well if you mean that being a half blood is true then yeh, it is true. And the gods, they're real too." Selene smiled, no matter how many times she said that, it never bored her. "I was called after the titan goddess of the moon, she's called Selene as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Willow Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Selene told him that she was named after the titan goddess of the moon, Mike nodded "Well Mike is a pretty common name.." He trailed off as he started to laugh. Nothing was really special about his name. An average name for an average guy. Actually, he wasn't so average anymore, considering his parentage. The only problem was that he didn't know who his all powerful parent was. "So, Selene," He started, "Do you know who your Olympian parent is? Because I sure don't" He shrugged.

Mike Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:11 am

Selene smiled at Mike. She didn't like saying who her god parent was because it was unfair for unclaimed demigods. She smiled but sooner or later she would have to answer. "Well I don't like saying who my god parent is but my god parent is... Zeus, god of the sky. I don't like mentioning it to unclaimed demigods, I know how you feel at this moment. You're not sure who or what to believe but it gets better from now on. Trust me, your life will get better." Selene smiled at Mike, he seemed a nice guy, she could trust him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum