The Demigod's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Campers! ((Open))

3 posters

Go down

Welcome Campers! ((Open)) Empty Welcome Campers! ((Open))

Post by McKaylee Grey Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

McKaylee sat on top of Half-Blood hill, ready to Welcome and New comers who stumbled on up to camp. She sat there humming to herself, Staring off into the distance, the earbuds of headphones where in her ears, and her ipod was turned on, the song 'Airplanes' By Hayley williams played, She began to tap her fingers against her knees to the beat. She pulled a sucker out of her pocket and unwrapped it, popping it into her mouth, and sat there waiting for someone to come on by, Summer had begun, so she guessed campers would be filling in any day now. Kaylee looked up at the sky, the sun just reaching above the big puffy white clouds, to touch the top of the soft blue sky, For a moment she thought she saw her father driving across in his sun chariot, she smiled proudly.

((sorry its so short..Ugh))
McKaylee Grey
McKaylee Grey

Back to top Go down

Welcome Campers! ((Open)) Empty Re: Welcome Campers! ((Open))

Post by Clio Andreakos Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Clio fidgeted with the strap of her TokiDoki bag and bit her lip. Should she do this? Should she really walk into this place like she belonged here. Because she SO didn't. It's was Northerner territory, and it was full of people she didn't know and well, come on, it was a summer camp. Girls like her didn't go to summer camp. They went to spas. In Prauge. Not summer camps filled with gung-ho counselers and bugs, and... And uber cute guys with swords? Well that pretty much decided it. She was going in.

As she tromped up the hill- seriously, tromp? since when do I tromp? -a blonde girl was sitting up top the hill, listening to an iPod. "What do Yanks listen to, I wonder?" She had no idea that her musings were aloud. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Her Southern accent was sweet and warm.
Clio Andreakos
Clio Andreakos

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylee Grey Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

((Ok sorry but, I Love your portrayer! She is sooo cute! Love her hair haha! Ariana G. Right?))

McKaylee looked up and turned her Ipod off as a girl with surprisingly red hair, wondered up the Hill.
"Excuse me, but who are you?"She had said in a southern accent.

"Hi? I'm McKaylee Grey, Daughter of Apollo." Kaylee said and smiled proudly, Before sticking the sucker in her mouth. "Welcome To camp, I'm taking it your new Right?"She said. And stood up, The girl didn't look like she knew this was camp Half-blood, But then again, she must have known in order to get here. "So what's your name?" she asked.
McKaylee Grey
McKaylee Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Clio Andreakos Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:29 pm

((Yeah, I love her too.))

"Ah... I'm Clio. Clio Andreakos." Clio nodded her head a bit and started fidget with her bag again. "So, you already know your parent? That is... rather cool, I suppose." Clio didn't really care. She didn't. But... she had to wonder. Who is my parent? Apparently, her entire family was fabricated. She had been left to her family by a satyr. A SATYR! With, like, GOAT feet! And I even have a neighbor who eats goats. It's just wierd. All of a sudden, Clio was very angry. "Did he apologize, when he claimed you? Or did he just do it like you were supposed to be happy about it?"
Clio Andreakos
Clio Andreakos

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylee Grey Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:35 pm

"Nice to meet you Clio!Apologize? Why Would he Apologize? Actually he claimed me this morning..And gave me a really cool dagger. Oh..Sorry I'm bragging." She said and laughed. She flicked a loose strand of curly blonde hair out of her face, And stood up. "So Are you new to Camp? I Can show you around If you are.." She offered sweetly, and smiled. Sticking her ipod into the right front pocket of her jean shorts.
McKaylee Grey
McKaylee Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Hudson Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:43 pm

"N-NO! YOU ARE A LIAR!!" screamed Caspian at the foot of the hill as he glared at Merlin, looking above to what could be the rest of his life. But he didn't know. The blank expression portrayed by his chocolate brown eyes were infuriating as he balled his fingers into a fist, stepping forward towards Merlin who yelped.

Merlin was a rather fragile satyr, with rather weak goat legs which he covered with baggy jeans a couple of sizes too big, along with a large orange tee-shirt and curly orange hair that curled wildly all over his head, covering barely by an orange ski cap. "I'm sorry Caspian, but you are a demigod," Merlin replied in a calm tone.

"YOU ARE A LIAR!" and he ran away, up the hill. Like an idiot, he fell straight into the bait set up by Merlin to lead him into camp's magical borders. Of course, he was too angry to realize where he was going straight for the place that he was trying to avoid. Running up to the top of the hill, ignoring the incline, Merlin followed behind with a sly grin as he stopped by the pine tree and rested his hand against it, not with a loss of breath but astonished at the camp that laid out before him.

Acres upon acres of lush green fields spread over the flatland, but scattered to the far distance was a white farmhouse and near it were several cabins arranged perfectly in a U-Bend, and he could also see a distant forest and then a river running through the camp, with a lake at the center of the camp. It looked beautiful from his direction and his anger was almost gone. Keyword; almost.

Yet, he spotted two girls having a conversation and he walked towards them clearing his throat and looking around. "Who are you guys and where/what is this place?" he asked, unsurely.
Caspian Hudson
Caspian Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylee Grey Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 pm

McKaylee looked up as a new face appeared, as she had predicted, Many Campers would be popping up here and there all summer, She couldn't help but wonder why the boy was yelling at the poor scared looking satyr.

"Who are you guys and where and what is this place?" The boy had asked, sound unsure, and slightly irritated.

"Hello, I Am McKaylee Grey, Daughter of Apollo. And this is Camp Half-Blood. Im Taking it you are new as well? Well, I'd be glad to give you a tour of the place. We have strawberry fields, amphitheater, mess hall, armory, races, games, rock walls, cabins, a lot of..some what friendly campers, training, and long island sound even runs through here! " Kaylee offered and smiled sweetly. "This is a camp for all Half-bloods to train for battle, master there so called 'powers' and ready for combat along with hide and be safe from enemies, and monsters. Its a amazing place, I hope you choose to stay, weather year round or for the summer!" She continued on smiling."So Are you up for a little tour?" She smiled and laughed lightly. "I guess I should stop rambling on and on now shouldn't I?" She laughed again.
McKaylee Grey
McKaylee Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Clio Andreakos Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Clio couldn't avoid giving the other girl an incredolous glance. One would think that with all the bright cheeriness, she grew up right next to Clio, as a debutaunte and actress. But she hadn't, so what the heck was going on? Wait, she's not REALLY that happy is she? I mean... dang. But Clio was, after all, a true Southern belle so her incredulty was quickly masked. She decided that if Mckaylee was going to be the 'best friend' she would have to take over as the 'caretaker'. Poor thing looked scared to death, bless his heart.

"Honey Child, are you gonna be okay?" Clio asked, soft accent floating in the air. "You look like you're about to fall flat on your backside." She put a comforting hand on his shoulder and for once, she didn't have to fake her concern. "You have no idea what going on, do you?" He looked so lost behind those deep eyes...
Clio Andreakos
Clio Andreakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Hudson Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

While Caspian was listening to her he began to slowly lose focus because she was just rambling on and on and he didnt have the time to hear all of this. "Yeah, yeah," he interrupted her in the middle of her dialogue, "Did you just say daughter of Apollo? The FREAKING Greek God Apollo? The guy that is the sun or some stupid shit like this. WHAT CRACK ARE YOU ON?" he screamed, not believing this camp as he looked around, only to see a girl riding a pegasi through the air. And she was pretty attractive too; with sleek black hair and then perfect cerulean blue eyes. He shook his head to get the images out of his head and was forced with a question.

"Uhm, what was the question again?" he asked again, only to have a voice with a thick southern accent hum to his ears. He raised his eyebrows and then glanced towards the other girl, her hand resting on his broad shoulder.

"You have no idea what going on, do you?" she asked and he nodded in perfect agreement.

"I really dont," he said while he began to walk down the hill slowly, taking curt steps down with his white sneakers making footprints into the thickly matted grass as he turned around, his brown eyes scanning over the two girls. "So yeah, as much as I'll love to stand here and talk to crazy people," he lied, "I need to go find whats up. So I'm going to that big white house in the middle of camp; it seems like the business of camp."

He began to pace into a slow jog, only to have one of them to stop him by calling his name and grabbing onto his arm.
Caspian Hudson
Caspian Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylee Grey Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:35 pm

"Did you just say daughter of Apollo? The FREAKING Greek God Apollo? The guy that is the sun or some stupid shit like this. WHAT CRACK ARE YOU ON?"

McKaylee felt slightly offended by his tone, and a few words he said. "Yes, Apollo, This is Camp Half-blood, as in HAlf god, Half human, That is what you are...And If you go down to the big house.." She said pointing to the baby blue house at the base of the hill, in the direction he was headed, "Be careful around Dionysus, And Be sure to call him Mr. D....Oh and watch what you say around him...He isn't the nicest God around..Or the happiest.." She said and looked over at the red headed girl, Clio? Right, Yes, "Clio.." She said softly, "Still up for a tour?" She had decided Clio was a nice girl, She seemed sweet, but a bit confused on a few things. "SO are you from the south?' She asked noting her accent. "I'm Just curious." She said, in case she had offended the girl.
McKaylee Grey
McKaylee Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Clio Andreakos Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 pm

"Ummm... yeah. I am." Clio smiled up at the girl, but couldn'y help it when her eyes followed the boy, who was jogging towards the Big House with a very confused look on his face. It wasn't that he was attractive or anything- which he is, but come on, who isn't when they're a child of the gods- but that he had no idea what was going on... or even who he was. "Are... are you sure we should let him go by himself?"

Even as she asked it, Clio knew there would be no time to discuss this. "Wait-" He never told us his name... but, didn't I hear someone yelling? Cas... "Caspian!" Clio had a way about her. She could make pretty much anybody do pretty much anything, as long as she used the right words. She reached out and grabbed his arm, spinning him around. "Now don't you go running down there actin' a fool. Bless your little heart, you're gonna git et up. So... go sit down next to McKaylee." Clio felt a little strange throwing orders at a boy two times her size, but, hey, someone had to do it. Then, a strange little sense of worry spread around her. "What the heck are we suppposed to do with this kid?" She mummered to McKaylee. Surely she's got some experience with new demigods and such.
Clio Andreakos
Clio Andreakos

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylee Grey Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:43 pm

McKaylee nodded and walked over to The two, "Screaming ain't gonna get you anywhere, So might as well give it up." She said to Caspian. "Now, We can do this easy, and I can just go ahead and take into camp, Or you can do it hard the hard way and sit here screamin' about it. Your choice." She said.
New Demigods, always a hand full. Someone should teach them not to go crazy every time they hear something they can't understand. Jeez. She thought sarcastic to herself. She tucked a lose lock of blonde curls out of her eyes and behind her ear. "Well?" She said growing impatient for an answer, thanks to her ADHD. "Im sure the hermes cabin is always up for making room for one..well in this case two new campers. So hurry up and make your choice, We don't got all day." She said, and smiled sweetly, "Oh, And just make sure, all your prized pocessions are out of the hermes children reach. They like to take... and not return.. Just a heads up."
McKaylee Grey
McKaylee Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Hudson Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Caspian heard himself mumble as he was told by the brightly haired one that he had to go sit down next to the crazy one who thought that she was the child of a god. He scoffed but then, for some reason, listened to the girl and stepped backwards right next to the blond haired girl who sternly commanded him.

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! SINCE WHEN DID GIRLS START COMMANDING ME?

"Isnt that Hermes guy the one who kept stealing things? So you are saying his children steal things too? Erm, no. But anyway, since I dont want to punch somebody, I'll go along with you guys," she said and yawned, and then turned towards the red-head and winked at her, making sure that she was in direct view of it.

"Plus, there is a certain somebody that is keeping me in check," he chuckled before looking over the terrain. "Now what is everything?"
Caspian Hudson
Caspian Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Clio Andreakos Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Clio couldn't help but raise one, perfectly plucked eyebrow. If this fool even thinks about throwing punches, I will make him eat grass. Of course, as a Southern girl, Clio really wasn't about to say that, but it was true. She didn't care how big he was. Gentleman do not hit ladies, but ladies DO hit back. Ama sighed and flicked a piece of hair over her shoulder. She listened half-heartedly to McKaylee's warning of the Hermes kid. She had run into a few of them on her journey here... and lost most of her posessions because of it.

When Caspina made some joke about Clio 'keeping' him in check', Clio nodded. "You know, hun." Biting her lip, Clio had to wonder if there was going to be a way to convince Caspian that yes, this was all real. She also wondered if he was going to keep himself safe. "Cas, out of curiosity, has anyne ever... attacked you?"
Clio Andreakos
Clio Andreakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down